D25401: Fix deprecation syntax in ktcpsocket.h

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 19 13:29:03 GMT 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  One thing I saw with the Qt deprecation tags is that deprecation attributes were only added to constructor calls, not the class itself.
  Which to me made some sense, as one should be warned when creating instances of that class. But once you are passed an instance due to other reasons, being warned about furher calls on the instance makes no real sense, as one has to use the instance now that it exists.
  In the initial set of patches to KF with the new deprecation macros I also did it like that for deprecated classes,  added the warning macros only to constructor or other generation functions, not next to the class keyword.

  Not sure how compilers actually react on deprecation attributes to the class only, still have to look up in what warnings on which class usages that results.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO