D25340: Added background colors to active and inactive icon view

Niccolò Venerandi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 16 17:51:16 GMT 2019

niccolove added a subscriber: ndavis.
niccolove added a comment.

  > @ndavis said:
  >  Here's what I think:
  >
  > - The line should indicate that the app is opened, the window is not minimized and the window is focused (opaque blue) or inactive (opaque gray)
  > - The background should indicate whether an app is not opened (no BG), minimized or inactive (semi-transparent gray), or focused (semi-transparent blue)

  Please note that would require change in how desktop themes are handled, not in the desktop theme itself, as far as I understand it. I'm afraid I don't have the experience to implement what you are saying; this is the best I can offer. Of course, if there is anybody else, it could be a good idea.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)