D25334: Added transparent blue background to tabbars

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 16 15:15:38 GMT 2019

ngraham added subscribers: ndavis, ngraham.
ngraham added a comment.

  This is great, I've wanted Plasma tabs to look like this for ages. It gels very well with the in-progress highlight changes that @ndavis is working on. However for me it only seems to take effect for horizontal tab bars. Did you change the SVGs for vertical tab bars as well?

  I also noticed one visual papercut in the plasma-pa tab bar: the blue line highlight becomes thinner on the right edge: F7766617: Screenshot_20191116_081301.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7766617>

  Any idea what's up with that?

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)