D25311: Add KColumnHeadersProxyModel

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 14 23:36:41 GMT 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  We should probably have a unit test, even if it just covers the basic case.

  This currently assumes the source model's columns are static.  At a minimum that needs a comment.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kcolumnheadersproxymodel.h:30
> + *
> + * This model will expose the source model's headers as a simple list. This is
> + * mostly useful as a helper for QML applications that want to display a model's

Worth clarifying that the list isn't across columns.

i.e
"Each header section (column) column in the source model is presented as a row in this proxy. Roles map directly"

REPOSITORY
  R275 KItemModels