D25226: [KPropertiesDialog] provide a way of showing the target of a symlink

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 13 16:22:59 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Actually I played with that and in retrospect I don't think it would work. If we give it a "link-like" appearance, that would suggest that clicking on it would actually open the destination file/folder (i.e. the typical link behavior), which is not what we want here. We want to show it in the file manager, not open it. I'll stay with the current approach and change the icon as @ndavis requested.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO