D25267: Improve XCF support

Martin Tobias Holmedahl Sandsmark noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 11 22:32:26 GMT 2019

sandsmark created this revision.
sandsmark added reviewers: aacid, cfeck, apol, vkrause.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
sandsmark requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Now it can at least handle the simplest XCF files I have.

  Biggest difference seems to be that they changed to 64bit for offsets from version 11 and upwards.

  Still some issues with more complex layers (aka. not completely plain images), but this is better than nothing.

TEST PLAN
  Tested with some simple XCFs I had laying around that didn't get thumbnails earlier.

REPOSITORY
  R287 KImageFormats

AFFECTED FILES
  src/imageformats/gimp_p.h