Bulk replacement of projects.kde.org on Frameworks modules

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Nov 11 21:52:34 GMT 2019

Hi,
basically all Frameworks components reference the ECM website
using the old projects.kde.org URL, which is long gone and
it is just a (partial) redirect.

See for example:

set_package_properties(ECM PROPERTIES TYPE REQUIRED
    DESCRIPTION "Extra CMake Modules."
    URL "https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdesupport/extra-cmake-modules")

Can I go around a bulk-replace all the URLs with
https://commits.kde.org/extra-cmake-modules, so that it would look like:

set_package_properties(ECM PROPERTIES TYPE REQUIRED
    DESCRIPTION "Extra CMake Modules."
    URL "https://commits.kde.org/extra-cmake-modules")

There are few additional URLs which use the old website and I would replace
them as well using the same pattern.

I'm asking to avoid ~70 almost-identical review requests.

Ciao
--
Luigi