D25132: Use an eyedropper for color-picker icons

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 9 01:41:24 GMT 2019

ndavis requested changes to this revision.
ndavis added a comment.

  I still think the lines on the side of the tube need to be a bit thicker. They're almost half a pixel thick, which is not in line with what we normally do and it makes them fuzzy or light gray. 1px diagonal strokes converted to paths should look right, but you'll have to change the shape of the body a bit to fit the new sides. The tip should also be exended to fill the bottom left pixel, otherwise it's kind of blurry.

  You see the difference in clarity for the sides and tip?
  top: original
  left: modified with pointy tip, right: modified with thicker tip
  F7749303: Screenshot_20191108_203534.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7749303> 8x F7749305: Screenshot_20191108_203747.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7749305>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons