D25197: Show a "Loading more..." busy indicator when loading view data

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 7 15:31:09 GMT 2019

leinir created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
leinir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Add an isFetching property to the QML ItemsModel, and use that
  to show a busy indicator with a label at the end of the view
  of entries when scrolling through it. This ensures the user is
  informed when fetching is happening, without being too in-your-
  face about it all.

  Also remove the passive notifications for busy messages:
  Since all the busy messages are for the model, and we now have a
  different way to show this to the user, get rid of that one.
  We still have a number of idle messages and other such informational
  bits, but this gets rid of a great many of the more obnoxious
  messages that keep popping up.

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

BRANCH
  reduce-some-noise (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/qtquick/qml/DialogContent.qml
  src/qtquick/qml/Page.qml
  src/qtquick/quickitemsmodel.cpp