Notice of intention to remove tests from KCrash and KNotifications

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Nov 5 09:23:48 GMT 2019

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 1:20 AM Harald Sitter <sitter at kde.org> wrote:

> Wouldn't the more appropriate workaround then be to disable the test on windows?

If one had the appropriate knowledge of CMake to do so, quite possibly.

Given that I don't however, and others haven't made the necessary
changes (and nobody has taken action when I have mentioned these tests
as causing issues) disabling the tests everywhere is the simplest path
forward and allows the CI system to operate correctly for everyone
rather than be disrupted by these two offending tests.

Cheers,
Ben