D24979: KRunner: port away from deprecated KF5 API

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 3 23:49:31 GMT 2019

kossebau accepted this revision.
kossebau added a comment.

  Untested, but looks okay, besides the unneeded #f in the sources.

INLINE COMMENTS

> abstractrunner.cpp:327
>
> +#if PLASMA_ENABLE_DEPRECATED_SINCE(5, 28) // Plasma::Package is defined with this condition
>  Package AbstractRunner::package() const

This one should be removed.

We have defined

  add_definitions(-DKF_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE_AND_AT=0x053f00)
  add_definitions(-DPLASMA_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE_AND_AT=0x050500) # needed because we use Plasma::Package in the API

with this in the build of KRunner itselt PLASMA_ENABLE_DEPRECATED_SINCE(5, 28) is always true, and people building KRunner do not have the option to change this.

This condition is only interesting in the header currently, as this is what then is used by 3rd-party building against KRunner and being allowed to set different visibility limits.

REPOSITORY
  R308 KRunner

BRANCH
  D24979