D25084: Allow a Multiple instances to become Unique

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 3 22:49:57 GMT 2019

tcanabrava added a comment.

  im Open to redo the patch but I don’t see the problems you guys see. The
  only thing this patch does is to quit early if you trigger a unique
  application *after* a multiple one has been spawned.

  See:
  Konsole (register as multiple)
  Konsole —new-tab (register as single)

  But instead of adding a tab to the old, multiple, instance - it opens a new
  window instead.

  I’ve tested with multiple single ones, and mixing singles with multiples So
  I don’t understand why you say it would break anything.

  Also, is there anything that I can do to fix this konsole bug I explained
  any other way?

REPOSITORY
  R271 KDBusAddons