D25119: KF5::BreezeIcons shared library to have all breeze/breeze-dark icons and default to breeze icons set

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 3 14:22:47 GMT 2019

cullmann added a comment.

  This patch will still need some work to make dark mode available.
  Kate will be able to switch to it via the color theme switcher, as that will just switch over to breeze-dark.

  Could you elaborate on

  "Also, our icon loading has kind of evolved and we've got a bit of code for switching between dark and light icons ourselves."

  If you have some hints where to look in the Krita code for ideas how that is done, I would be grateful ;=)

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons