D25125: Use KListOpenFilesJob for retrieving apps blocking unmount

David Hallas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 3 10:46:27 GMT 2019

hallas added a comment.

  In D25125#558043 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25125#558043>, @anthonyfieroni wrote:

  > Set QT_PLUGIN_PATH to you local path with plugin after that set the system path for others
  >  `QT_PLUGIN_PATH=/local/path:/system/path executable`

  Thanks for the info :) But what executable would load the plugins? Would I have to set the `QT_PLUGIN_PATH` globally on my system, and use my installed kde to test? Or do we have a command line tool to load these plugins?

INLINE COMMENTS

> anthonyfieroni wrote in ksolidnotify.h:50
> This is public signal, are you sure none use it?

I think ;) As far as I can tell this is an internal class so it's API is not exported. I have also done a `git grep` in the plasma-workspace repository for any users, but I have found none.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace