D23384: [WIP] Adding support for mounting KIOFuse URLs for applications that don't use KIO

Alexander Saoutkin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 2 22:21:13 GMT 2019

feverfew added a comment.

  @dfaure Just to give you a bit of context. KIOFuse is about to enter KDE Review, but at the same time, KIOFuse is most useful when integrated to KIO via this patch. So we'd like to get this reviewed early to save a bit of effort; instead of getting it passed KDE Review and then having to wait for approval for this patch, we'd like to do both concurrently, and simply merge this once KIOFuse is officially a KDE project.

  @ngraham can do the QA side of the review to save some time, but you are of course welcome to test this yourself!

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO