D20012: Fix number localization for properties

Stefan BrĂ¼ns noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 25 14:44:23 GMT 2019

bruns requested changes to this revision.
bruns added a comment.

  Please drop the changes in the unit test.

INLINE COMMENTS

> astippich wrote in propertyinfotest.cpp:97
> I do not want to start adding translations to unit tests, that seems over the top.
> I agree it's not perfect, but it is an easy way to catch at least some missing localizations.
> If you prefer, I can query startsWith(QLocale.toString())

`QLocale().toString()` is insufficient, as a locale consists of many different settings, not all are captured in `toString()`, e.g. decimal grouping character and decimal point.

Try running the tests with e.g. "LANG=ar ctest". It bails out at Property::Bitrate.

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData