D19736: Add screen-rotate-auto-on/off

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 13 22:10:56 GMT 2019

ndavis added a comment.

  In D19736#430545 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19736#430545>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Hmm, TBH it feels too busy for me, especially at the smaller sizes. I wonder if it might benefit from using a single circular line with an arrowhead instead, like this comically crude mockup illustrates: F6689810: Screenshot_20190313_150037.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6689810>

  Unfortunately, there's just not enough space for that kind of icon at 16px. The screen in the icon has to be way too small, the arrow(s) has to be small enough that it turns into noise in the `off` version, the arrow has to make the icon weirdly uncentered or I need to forget about respecting the margins.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons