D18826: Rewrite the taglib extractor to use the generic PropertyMap interface

Alexander Stippich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 10 10:04:13 GMT 2019

astippich marked 3 inline comments as done.
astippich added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> bruns wrote in taglibextractor.cpp:364
> This intermediate list is not required, you can directly call result->add() for each attribute in lstASF.

After further investigation there is no need to look for more than one entry, since there cannot be duplicated keys. This is also what TagLib does internally. So I changed it to be more inline with the generic extraction.

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData