D15408: Don't assert deleting the temporary file

Jaime Torres Amate noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 5 18:29:48 GMT 2019

jtamate planned changes to this revision.
jtamate added a comment.

  The more I try to understand my own explanations, the less I agree with my past me.

  - Reading again the QTemporary documentation, without anything, the constructor creates a temporary file in the temp directory with prefix the application name.
    - Why would the temporary file be deleted if the trash is being emptied?
      - Unless KIO::file_copy closes the file if the origin file to be copied is not available. If it is the case, a comment is needed.

  Also the asserts were modified by commit 7ce34436a0387f3620e3f47ea7252d151e839776 <https://phabricator.kde.org/R241:7ce34436a0387f3620e3f47ea7252d151e839776>

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO