D22155: Add new activities and virtual desktops icons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 30 18:35:38 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D22155#488485 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22155#488485>, @anthonyfieroni wrote:

  > Renaming the icon is not quite good, if someone use newer framework and old applications / Plasma will not see an icon. That's pretty happen since framework incorporate new features + bugs fix and Plasma offers LTS.

  Do you have any examples of distros that do this? To my knowledge, all "LTS" style distros freeze all versions of KDE software, not just Plasma and apps. Though I guess it would be a problem for rolling release distros that will offer  users Frameworks 5.60 months before Plasma 5.17.

  If it's a problem, we could wait a month and commit the Frameworks change for Frameworks 5.62, which is the release aligned with Plasma 5.17.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH
  add-new-activities-and-virtual-desktops-icons (branched from master)