D10362: Change reveal password button logic

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 30 16:04:58 BST 2019

ndavis added a comment.

  -1 for the current version

  How am I supposed to type with 2 hands and see the password at the same time if I have to hold down the left mouse button?

  -0.75 for the previous version of the patch

  We normally show the action that will happen when a button is clicked. Why change the behavior here? The state is already know to the user simply by seeing that their password is exposed.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  change-reveal-password-button-logic (branched from master)