D22105: WIP : Fix SFTP Plugin of KIO for Windows

Hannah von Reth noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 26 19:21:34 BST 2019

vonreth requested changes to this revision.
vonreth added a comment.

  We also should add a maintainer for review

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:12
>
> -set(QT_MIN_VERSION "5.8.0")
> +set(QT_MIN_VERSION "5.10.0")
>  set(KF5_MIN_VERSION "5.48.0")

What requires this bump?

> kio_sftp.cpp:387
> +#ifdef Q_OS_WIN
> +        access = (mode_t)perms::owner_all | (mode_t)perms::group_all | (mode_t)perms::others_all;
> +#else

static_cast instead of c cast, a single cast should do.
Are the types compatible?

> kio_sftp.cpp:402
> +#ifdef Q_OS_WIN
> +            // TODO ADD CODE FOR HANDLING FILETYPE - SYMLINK IN WIN
> +#else

What about the QFileInfo?

> kio_sftp.cpp:1767
> +#ifdef Q_OS_WIN
> +                        initialMode = permissions | (mode_t)perms::owner_write | (mode_t)perms::owner_read ;
> +#else

single static cast as above

> kio_sftp.cpp:1978
> +#ifdef Q_OS_WIN
> +        initialMode = permissions | (mode_t)perms::owner_write;
> +#else

cast

> kio_sftp.cpp:2041
> +                if (!receivedFile.open(QIODevice::ReadWrite | QIODevice::Text)) {
> +                    QString error_msg = receivedFile.errorString();
> +                }

well do something with the error string?

> kio_sftp.cpp:2242
> +#ifdef Q_OS_WIN
> +            access = (mode_t)perms::owner_all | (mode_t)perms::group_all | (mode_t)perms::others_all;
> +#else

cast

> kio_sftp.cpp:2257
> +#ifdef Q_OS_WIN
> +                // TODO ADD CODE FOR HANDLING FILETYPE - SYMLINK IN WIN
> +#else

QFileInfo

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras