D22102: Implement apply-on-double-click for all grid view KCM delegates

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 26 18:23:42 BST 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  From the old review:

  pino:

    -1 for this:

        hidden feature
        it does not make sense when the general paradigm is OK/Apply/Cancel, so we are teaching users that options are applied only when OK/Apply is pressed (and thus they are left free to play with options as they fit)
        if an user accidentally double-clicks, then the options are saved a) against the user choice b) with no feedback at all

  marco:

    >also, as the principle of the feature i agree with Pino

  We've never used double click in our UIs, it seems extremely odd to bring it in as an action now.

REPOSITORY
  R296 KDeclarative