D22082: WIP Add an ioslave to access KActivityStat data

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 24 17:45:30 BST 2019

meven created this revision.
meven added reviewers: Frameworks, ngraham.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
meven requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  To accomplish D7446 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D7446>, we want to add a better recent document ioslave to Dolphin/KFileWidgets than current recentdocuments:/
  This adds activity awareness to recent documents.

  The code started out of kio-extras recent-documents and Kicker/Kickoff.
  This is my first ioslave so I think I will need a bit of mentoring, if anyone feels like it to guide me a little.

  This repository may not be the appropriate one, the other obvious candidate would be kio-extras.

  Future features would allow users to filter parent dir, switch only-folders, number of elements returned.

TEST PLAN
  compile
  open recentdocumentsactivities:/ in Dolphin/KFileWidgetItem

REPOSITORY
  R159 KActivities Statistics

BRANCH
  recents-docs-ioslave

AFFECTED FILES
  src/CMakeLists.txt
  src/ioslave/CMakeLists.txt
  src/ioslave/recentdocumentsactivities.cpp
  src/ioslave/recentdocumentsactivities.h
  src/ioslave/recentdocumentsactivities.protocol