D7446: [Places panel] Revamp the Recently Saved section

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 23 22:26:58 BST 2019

meven added a comment.

  In D7446#367532 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D7446#367532>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Using "Recently Used" as the section header label presents the following problems:
  >
  > - One of the items is named "Recently Used"
  > - The other items actually do not display a list of recently used files; they display a list of recently //saved// files.
  >
  >   That's why I was trying to come up with a generic I volunteer myself to update the tests.section header label that could feasible encompass both.

  I think we should use another word than "Recents" like "Recent" singular, "Recent files", "Recent Activity" or event "Timeline" perhaps but "Recent" has my preference.
  It is a category title usually they are nouns. We can use an adjective but since a plural form is weird not to have a noun coming with it.

  I volunteer myself to update the tests.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO