D21313: Create specific directory for Qt logging categories file

Ben Cooksley noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 16 09:43:27 BST 2019

bcooksley added a comment.

  The Binary Factory uses the tooling shipped as part of the KDE SDK (which always builds everything from scratch, and I don't know if part of that includes ECM, hence why the issue doesn't show up there).

  The CI system on the other hand uses it's own tooling exclusively on all platforms, however because the Android image ships with a limited number of libraries it is reliant on the KDE SDK to provide a number of non-KDE libraries, and thus has to include the SDK paths when performing builds. Unfortunately this means that it is possible on Android for CI builds to be contaminated by the SDK - the result of which we're seeing here.

  Ideally the SDK would separate the base system (non-KDE) libraries from the KDE ones to avoid this issue (and the CI system could therefore rely on it's own build results exclusively)

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules