D21780: Add X-Flatpak-RenamedFrom as recognized key

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 13 14:16:21 BST 2019

sitter accepted this revision.
sitter added a comment.

  LGTM.

  I do not actually know why we need the type definition to begin with though, it occurs to me sycoca could/should just contain all keys it found in the desktop file since they get parsed on the KService side later anyway. So, limiting the sycoca to defined properties seems a bit cumbersome.

  Specifically from an application developer POV I would totally expect that I could install a desktop file in some service path and then access arbitrary properties via `service->property("X-Foo", QVariant::Int)` which should not require any type definitions; until the property() call it doesn't matter what the type is. Having to define X-* keys for them to get put in the sycoca seems to partially defeat the purpose of X-* entries.

REPOSITORY
  R309 KService