D21661: add snoretoast backend for KNotifications on Windows

Pino Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 8 23:56:06 BST 2019

pino added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:112
> +if (TARGET SnoreToast::SnoreToastActions)
> +  target_link_libraries(KF5Notifications PRIVATE Qt5::Core Qt5::Network SnoreToast::SnoreToastActions)
> +endif ()

`Qt5::Core` is not needed here; if we really want to be pedantic, it ought to be added unconditionally (however that would be a different patch than this one)

> brute4s99 wrote in CMakeLists.txt:48-49
> the interfacing plugin (notifybysnore) requires QLocalServer and QLocalSocket, which are from Qt5Network.
> Qt5Core has QProcess, QDir, QTemporaryDir and a bunch of other headers, which are required for the plugin as well.

Qt5Core is already pretty much required to build anything using Qt5, so looking for it in this place is a no-op (because it was already found)

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications