D21555: [KFilePlacesModel] Explicitly query for PTP cameras

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 3 08:48:05 BST 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Frameworks, bruns.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  From what I can tell Solid UDev backend returns all kinds of devices that weren't asked for which resulted in cameras magically working. Now that I'm about to fix that (cf. D21379 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21379>) cameras would no longer show up in the places panel.

TEST PLAN
  - Plugged in my phone, set it to PTP Mode (instead of MTP), started Dolphin: Previously with D21379 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21379> it wouldn't show up at all. With it a "Camera" item appears as before

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

AFFECTED FILES
  src/filewidgets/kfileplacesmodel.cpp