D19087: Add standalone conversion functions for PropertyMap to Json and vice versa

Alexander Stippich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 1 09:32:43 BST 2019

astippich added a comment.

  Are you still interested in working on this? If not, I would like to take over with the following plan:
  I would like to propose a transition phase, e.g. we make sure that there is a release available that can handle both formats.
  This diff lands with my requested changes.
  After the Applications 19.08 release, which can handle both cases, the output format is changed to multiple entries in the property map.
  All required patches for the applications have already landed: Elisa  (D20502 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20502>) and Baloo-Widgets (D20739 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20739>), and Dolphin (D21157 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21157>)

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo