D21235: Add handling of fuseiso filesystem type

David Hallas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 1 07:26:09 BST 2019

hallas added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> bruns wrote in fstabdevice.cpp:88
> By default fuseiso seems to maintain also a file "~/.mtab.fuseiso", there may be more information

Yes it does :D After mounting an iso I have the following contents:

  /home/dha/test.iso /home/dha/mnt1 fuseiso defaults 0 0

So at least we should be able to dig out the iso filename.

So could a better description be something like:

  test.iso on /home/dha/mnt1

or

  test.iso (/home/dha/mnt1)

or maybe some mention that this is a fuseiso mount, i.e.

  test.iso fuseiso mounted on /home/dha/mnt1

I don't know if that becomes way too long

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid

BRANCH
  add_handling_of_fuseiso (branched from master)