D22653: Add view-qrcode icons

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 22 17:55:30 BST 2019

ndavis added a comment.

  Hi! Thanks for the patch. There are few things I'd like you to change before I accept this.

  The icons need optimization and colorscheme support (see workflow tips). If you have questions or need help, feel free to ask.

  16px version:
  The margins are a pixel too wide on each side (see HIG). You could even fit in some random dots with the extra space that decreasing the margins would give you.
  F7077677: Screenshot_20190722_124543.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7077677>

  32px:
  Not sure if this should be changed, but what is the reason for the blue corners?

  Make sure you read these:
  https://hig.kde.org/style/icon.html
  https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Icon_Workflow_Tips

REPOSITORY