D18612: Cache the default KColorScheme configuration

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 30 08:52:54 GMT 2019

mwolff added a comment.

  I see that it's faster when I profile kate/kdev, but I cannot easily write a benchmark for this. It's only noticeable when the KDE_COLOR_SCHEME_PATH variable is set, otherwise the global application config will be used afte rall, which is going to be shared most probably. Any idea how I could construct a valid KDE_COLOR_SCHEME_PATH path to e.g. the breeze color scheme from within a kcolor scheme auto test?

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets