D18380: KIO: make file dialog columns resizable again (and movable)

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 21 23:08:15 GMT 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Sorry, I really don't think this text squeezing feature is actually desirable. Here's how it works in Kate:

  F6561155: squeezed-2019-01-21_16.03.33.webm <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6561155>

  The transitions are jarring and seem to happen at arbitrary points. The result is really unattractive. And the space gained by all of this is practically nothing. Let's forget about squeezing the text and ship without it. No need to overcomplicate things when we already have a good solution! :)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO