D18114: FakeInput: add support for pointer move with absolute coordinates and keyboard key press and release

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 9 15:48:00 GMT 2019

jgrulich added a comment.

  I didn't intent to push this together, but when creating a branch from master which already had first round of changes caused my second part of changes to be pushed here. I hope you don't mind that. I'm doing this in a hurry hoping to get exception from David Faure to include this with KDE Frameworks 5.54. I thought the tagging is this saturday and tarballs are made after that, but I was wrong. I would really like to push the remote desktop support into Plasma 5.15, I have almost complete support in xdg-desktop-portal-kde and krfb.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland