D17310: Use a Kile Icon that is similar to the original

TrickyRicky noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 6 17:36:00 GMT 2019

trickyricky26 added a comment.

  In D17310#387641 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17310#387641>, @loh.tar wrote:

  > Would be good as icon for the Kile Handbook, for the application I would omit/avoid the "Notebook" look.

  Then we're just left with a blue surface and the letters "Kile" on it, which does not give any more information about the app than that it's called "Kile".
  The icons should have at least some amount of meaningful symbolism related to the application on them.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH
  improve-kile-icon (branched from master)