D18762: Add support for portals in KRun

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 20 17:08:12 GMT 2019

apol accepted this revision.
apol added a comment.

  Overall, it looks good to me. Let's get this in.

  Regarding your process, I think you could have passed `--devel` on the step 7 and compiled kio there together with konversation. Maybe that makes it a bit easier next time.

INLINE COMMENTS

> krun.cpp:956
>
> +    if (checkNeedPortalSupport() && d->m_externalBrowserEnabled) {
> +        // use the function from QDesktopServices as it handles portals correctly

Maybe you can swap the condition so the function is only called when m_externalBrowserEnabled is true.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  flatpak_open_url (branched from master)