D18450: Add extractor for AppImage files

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 17 23:38:08 GMT 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  In D18450#402995 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18450#402995>, @astippich wrote:

  > Just noticed, you never use the AppDataParser.name(). Is that intentional?

  Good catch, was left over from first code drafts, before I aligned the data mapping with what I have seen in other appimage code. Removing.

  > Otherwise looks good, but you may want to wait for someone more experienced than me.

  Thanks for review. I tried to poke some others, but seems no-one has something negative to point out. So I would go and push soon.
  Only blocker I added myself here is to have a released version of libappimage which has fixed version info in the cmake config, so we can reliable build against what is found.

  https://github.com/AppImage/libappimage/pull/71 is a recent proposal to get to that.

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData

BRANCH