D18940: Add battery icons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 13 15:35:55 GMT 2019

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Ideally I would like to move all icons out of Plasma themes, because these themes are not 100% self-contained and often use icons from the icon theme anyway, and users get confused as to why changing their icon theme only changes some (but not all) Plasma icons. And it makes life a bit harder for us to maintain icons in two different places.

  However that is indeed another discussion and this looks good to me the way it is.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH
  battery-icons (branched from master)