D18794: [breeze-icons] Add 16px versions of gnumeric-font.svg and link gnumeric-font.svg to font.svg

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 7 07:36:27 GMT 2019

ndavis added a comment.

  Now that I've had a look at the icon, it's not aligned with the pixel grid. The original icon wasn't very well aligned either, but at least the top and bottom were. Shrinking down from one monochrome size to another without adjusting to fit the grid generally doesn't work very well.

  F6593947: montage-breeze.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6593947>

  F6593948: montage-breeze-dark.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6593948>

  F6593956: Screenshot_20190207_021804.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6593956>

  Have a look at `format-font-size-more`
  F6594005: Screenshot_20190207_022725.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6594005>

  You only need to copy the A. You can do that by breaking apart the path (Path->Break Apart, `Ctrl`+`Shift`+`k`), then using Path->Difference (`Ctrl`+`-`) with the triangle in the middle of the A and the A itself selected to get the triangular hole back.

  To be honest, the original icon isn't that great, but I don't have any better ideas and I won't blame you for not wanting to come up with something brand new.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons