D18545: [breeze desktop theme/dialogs] Add rounded corners to dialogs

Krešimir Čohar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 1 10:42:53 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  Nate, thank you for accepting the patch!

  Okay so the corner thing - that bug actually happens //everywhere.//
  **All of the following screenshots are of master, not this patch.**

  For example, Breeze Dark, Background Contrast on, Blur off F6580832: fook-definitive-noeffects.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6580832>

  I apologize for the small screenshot but if you zoom in you'll see that there's a square at the center that's #2C2E31 and the rest of the notification is #2E3235. The colors should be the same but they're not.

  If you turn the blur on, it still exhibits the same issue.
  If you turn background contrast off, the square becomes brighter, but still different from the rest of the notification.
  F6580839: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6580839>

  Seeing as all of these screenshots are the current master, what this patch seems to do for this issue is make it more visible, but it doesn't seem to be causing it.  Manipulating the black rectangle (alpha mask) doesn't seem to fix any of these issues so I don't think that //it// is the culprit.

  TLDR: I think it might be safe to land it.

  P.S. @zzag while I have had issues with corners, they've never looked like they do in your screenshots, are you sure you've applied **both** svgz (latest diff), removed the old ones and made sure that it's using the proper breeze-dark colors file (yours looks a little wan). Mine works like Nate's.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  master