D26326: Add application/x-audacity-project icon

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 31 11:43:17 GMT 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: VDG.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  BUG: 415722

TEST PLAN
  - Takes the audacity app icon, simplifies it slightly and monochromizes it. Getting it pixel-aligned was quite hard and I didn't do a very good job at it I think :)

  F7852129: Screenshot_20191231_124031.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7852129>
  F7852130: Screenshot_20191231_124038.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7852130>
  F7852131: Screenshot_20191231_124043.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7852131>
  F7852132: Screenshot_20191231_124049.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7852132>
  F7852133: Screenshot_20191231_124055.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7852133>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

AFFECTED FILES
  icons/mimetypes/16/application-x-audacity-project.svg
  icons/mimetypes/22/application-x-audacity-project.svg
  icons/mimetypes/32/application-x-audacity-project.svg
  icons/mimetypes/64/application-x-audacity-project.svg