D26313: Add application/vnd.apple.pkpass icon

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 30 23:55:01 GMT 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: VDG, vkrause.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  BUG: 397987

TEST PLAN
  My boarding passes have nice icons now :)

  Since pkpass can also be used for concert tickets and exhibition entrance passes, I felt adding an airplane was wrong. While I loved the QR code idea, it didn't really work out well at 16px size, neither did an Aztec code, so I chose to use a "wallet" (basically wallet-open, adjusted) icon instead.

  16
  F7851384: Screenshot_20191231_005159.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7851384>
  22
  F7851385: Screenshot_20191231_005204.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7851385>
  32
  F7851386: Screenshot_20191231_005210.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7851386>
  48
  F7851387: Screenshot_20191231_005213.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7851387>
  64
  F7851389: Screenshot_20191231_005217.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7851389>
  (note I have high dpi, so the actual pixels are doubled)

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

AFFECTED FILES
  icons/mimetypes/16/application-vnd.apple.pkpass.svg
  icons/mimetypes/22/application-vnd.apple.pkpass.svg
  icons/mimetypes/32/application-vnd.apple.pkpass.svg
  icons/mimetypes/64/application-vnd.apple.pkpass.svg