D25999: Add optional subtitle to grid delegate

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 14 18:08:18 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  In D25999#577780 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25999#577780>, @ngraham wrote:

  > It does, because we can't know in advance whether or not any delegates will set a subtitle. Actually... can we know this?

  Yeah if we could it wouldn't be bad to add a condition.

  Although honestly after testing this live I don't really mind the added padding from a visual POV.

  There's a content overflow problem in the colors KCM now though:

  F7818412: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7818412>

  It's only related to the change in GridViewInternal.qml.

REPOSITORY
  R296 KDeclarative