D25820: SimpleScreenRecorder icon added

Vinzenz Vietzke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 9 22:16:32 GMT 2019

vinzenzv added a comment.

  In D25820#574119 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25820#574119>, @ndavis wrote:

  > Good start! The lens flare looks upside down

  That was intentionally to make it distinguishable from digiKam.

  > and the icon needs more pixel alignment.

  I didn't move anything around besides the lense flares. So consequentially the digiKam would need that as well. I'm not sure if that's intended?

  > I feel like the red/green/blue colors of the center area are a bit too dark as well.

  Yes, I'd thinks so too - but I took the original icon's colors. So we'd better not change that or the icon would move to far from the original?

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons