D25822: Add manual test for changing colorscope in components

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 9 19:49:25 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  Thanks! It will be easier to test now.

  I noticed some issues with certain tests, although most seem to have already existed:

  - busyindicator3.qml -> loads, but complains about a binding loop detected for `implicitHeight`
  - button3.qml -> doesn't load, says `Label` is not a type
  - checkbox3.qml -> doesn't load, says `Label `is not a type
  - **combobox.qml -> doesn't load, says it cannot assign object to list property `children` **
  - **progressbar.qml -> loads but complains that `root` is not defined **
  - **progressbar3.qml -> loads but complains that `barSvg` is not defined**
  - **radiobutton.qml -> doesn't load, say it expects token `,` at line 9**
  - radiobutton3.qml -> doesn't load, says `Label` is not a type

  The ones in bold seem to be related to this patch, but I can fix all of this in a separate patch after this one.

INLINE COMMENTS

> radiobutton.qml:8
> +ComponentBase {
>  {