D25793: Rename "Configure Shortcuts" to "Configure Keyboard Shortcuts"

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 6 19:26:46 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  There was a bug report about it that had some people agreeing with it. I think it makes a bit of sense because yes, this dialog is indeed only about keyboard shortcuts, and at least to my ears, the phrase "keyboard shortcuts" instantly connotes what this is about, while "shortcuts" is a more generic term that doesn't have such an instantly recognizable computer-related meaning.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets