D23597: Bulk port away from foreach

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 31 18:33:11 BST 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  Thanks for review @dhaumann :) Well, if you like I can give KTextEditor a try, motivated there with my KDevelop hat on :) Let's  see when I am sleepless at the computer next time ;)

INLINE COMMENTS

> dhaumann wrote in fonthelpers.cpp:97
> Optionally, you could even write:
>
>   static const auto genericNames = {
>         QLatin1String("..."), ...
>   };
>
> This initializer list will then even not require any memory allocation. You don't have.contains() later, though... You'd need to simply use std::find() semantics.

Yes, it was the contains() which was my motivation here to stay with QStringList.

> dhaumann wrote in kfontsizeaction.cpp:93
> Imho here `qAsConst(actions())` would be nicer to avoid this->.

Will test is this works, but IIRC actions() returned a normal left-side value thingie, which qAsConst does not want to take.

> dhaumann wrote in kviewstateserializer.h:134
> I think `fir` does not compile, does it?

That was... left as exercise for the person copying the code from the docs ;) Alright, not. Well spotted.

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons