D23464: Add breeze icons for ROOT cern files

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 29 07:49:25 BST 2019

ndavis requested changes to this revision.
ndavis added a comment.

  I think we should use `#1ed4e5` for the color instead since that's what the official logo uses. Normally, I'd say to use a similar Breeze-like color, but mimetype icons are a mess anyway and I don't think it's worth worrying too much about unless Breeze's official color palette is expanded.

  The 16 and 22 px versions aren't supposed to have backgrounds and the root symbols are pretty faint. I've remade these for you:

  F7290924: mimetypes.tar.gz <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7290924>

  The 32px version isn't lined up with the grid and the emblem in the middle is faint. Generally, one should avoid placing objects on half pixels.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons