D23472: Mimic QInputControl::isAcceptableInput() when filtering typed characters

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 27 06:34:06 BST 2019

cullmann added a comment.

  Please only add the isAcceptableInputText with the event.
  We only need to check that for the keyboard input in KateViewInternal::keyPressEvent(QKeyEvent *e).
  And there we don't need to do this for the \t tab insertion, makes no sense, we want to add there a \t always.
  Perhaps the \t/\r\n handling can even be removed, not sure we handle that this way in key event.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor